A Talent Pool Of Experts You Need
to succeed in your practice
Holistic support from industry thought leaders who share the common goal of helping practice owners succeed.
May 1st - 4th 7:30 PM AEST, 2023
May 24th 7:30 PM AEST, 2023
Join 100's of other Dental Practice Owners who want to successfully grow their practiceREGISTER NOW
SPECIALIST GROWTH SUMMIT 2022
online summit for Specialists Practitioners who want to unlock their potential and maximise growth in Private Practice
DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE...
- Overwhelmed with the day to day running of your practice and can't find the time to work on your vision and strategy?
- Frustrated with the inefficiencies of your operations and systems?
- Aspire to attract more patients and find solid referral sources?
- Concerned about cashflow and finances?
- Wanting to scale and grow your practice but can't seem to make an impact with the strategies you've tried in the past?
If this resonates with you, register now to attend the Specialist Growth Summit.
SPECIALIST GROWTH SUMMIT 2022
An online summit for specialists practitioners who want to unlock their potential and maximise growth in private practice. CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER
An online summit for Specialists Practitioners who want to unlock their potential and maximise growth in Private Practice. CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO ACCESS THE RECORDINGS FOR ONLY AUD$95ACCESS NOW
What is Practice
Practice Success Collective was founded by Jerry Kennard with a vision to create a network of experts who could holistically support Practice Owners in their journey of starting or purchasing their own practice and then growing their business to achieve success, whatever that may look like for them.
Jerry was regularly asked by his Medical and Healthcare clients for referrals to other industry experts to assist them in their business and whilst he had many reputable contacts, there wasn't a specific resource that would allow Practice Owners to access an experienced 'talent pool' of industry thought leaders, in one place.
Hence the mission of Practice Success Collective was born...
- to create a talent pool of holistic support for practice owners who are thought leaders in the 'Future of Practice' that share the belief that the people* in any practice should be at the heart of every decision, as they are the ULTIMATE determinate of its success or failure.
*Patients + Team
Link Business Broking
Dr Jaspreet Saini
GP Supervisors Australia
Data Privacy Insurance
You Legal Pty ltd
The Professionals Advice Group
7 Figure Hygiene
Dr Jesse Green
Dr Geoffrey Hall
The OrthoEd Institute
Atty. Julian Whitehead
Being Together 101
Dental Stock Photos
Elena Bytch, CTA, CA, MBL, BAcc
Pillars And Principles of a Successful Practice
We believe that in any Medical Practice business there are 3 Pillars which are essential in order to achieve Practice Success
- Physical To provide conditions we live, work and play in
- Behavioural the who, what and how that becomes the practice DNA
- Technological the tools to facilitate and connect the physical and behavioural
It is out of these sucess pillars, the core principles that every unfold:
- Physical To provide conditions that improve the wellbeing and lives of all occupants
- Behavioural to establish, understand and measure the who (Vision, Strategy + Target Market), the what (Beliefs, Values + Results) and the how (Policies, Systems + Processes)
- Technological to establish the true needs of the patients and team and enable a marriage of the physical and behavioural
Key Areas of Expertise
Setting up, owning and running a practice, or group of practices in not for the faint hearted and requires superior Leadership skills and Business Acumen.
Practice Success Collective seeks to provide a 'talent pool' of qualified experts who are all passionate thought leaders in their field of expertise, specialising in the Medical and Healthcare Industry.
It has never been more important to remain highly focused on Strategy and Execution in all areas of the business in order to increase revenue and efficiency's in an ever increasingly competitive market.